AdventurePlex is where the entire family can make fitness and healthy living a part of their lives. From the FitPlex fitness center to the adult yoga, there's something fun for everyone.
FitPlex Fitness Center
Whether you're a parent who wants to work out while their children plays, or a child looking for some sport-specific training, you'll find what you need at the FitPlex fitness center. Children 12 and older can use the center with parent supervision, or work with a personal trainer to help them achieve their sports or fitness goals.
Try a free week at FitPlex
- FitPlex Jr. (Ages 8 to 17): $20 per month
- FitPlex (Ages 18+):
- Individual: $30 per month
- Second family member: $25 per month
- Each additional: $20 per month
- Enrollment Fee:
- Individual: $49
- Family: $75
- FitPlex memberships include:
- Free Rock Wall access during open climb hours
- 10% off of all classes, Courtside Café and retail items
- 50% off admission to the play structure
- One free guest per month
- Free use of Wii fitness gaming system
- One Day Pass - $10 per day
Includes the use of the FitPlex fitness center at AdventurePlex. Does not include Rock Wall use.
- Parent FitPlex Pass - $20 for six weeks
Work out while your child's in class. This pass is available for parents and siblings 9 and up.
All memberships require a six-month committment
Members must be at least 8 years of age.
Members under 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Personal training is available.
Whether you're making a new commitment to fitness or want to get more from every workout, a personal trainer can help you achieve more and learn safe exercises. Personal training is available for both adults and kids ages 13 and up.
- 1 Session: $45
- 3 Sessions $130
- 5 Sessions: $200